Diversity in Intergenerational Relations
In this project we study cultural diversity in family and non-family intergenerational relationships of immigrants in Switzerland. We focused on different topics: The first topics was collect and study best practice examples of culture sensitive care. The second topic was a survey on the intgenerational relations, in which we studied the role of biculturalism, norms, values and feelings such as guilt in explaining support that adult immigrants give to their parents and the adult immigrants mental health.
- Belonging to the LGBT+ community and intergenerational relations: The role of filial obligations
- Sense of Indebtedness: Construct measurement quality among second generation immigrants
- Diversity in Intergenerational Relations
- Acculturation and Intergenerational Relationships: Second-Generation Immigrants in Switzerland
- The association of Sense of Indebtedness with Support given to parents